• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Guess the Bleach Character [V.8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to the BEST GAME EVER ON BLEACH ASYLUM!

The rules of this game are very easy, so no fear. :eagerness

The "Host" of the game thinks of a Bleach Character, ANY Bleach Character (usually canon), and then finds an image that reminds them of that Character. The Host then posts that image or "Clue" here. Members may then in turn try to guess who that Bleach character is. (Multiple members may reply - but only one character guess per member at a time please - individual members may guess again after the Host of the game has responded.) Every fifth incorrect guess the Game Host provides a new Clue.

The person who guesses correctly then becomes the new Host* of the next game. (There can only be one host during a game.) *Hosts will please update a list of any incorrect answers, numbered in order, on their original post along with any additional Clues as they become available. If a Game Host is inactive for over 24 hours, or if a winner does not wish to be a Host, the first person who posts an image next becomes the new host! :wha

Thanks to Ken-Chan for starting this game on BA! :thumbs

Reaction score
Clue #1
eeSbR8h.jpg

Clue #2
734c24d06287c46614697c756c251a5dd03e38d5_hq.jpg

Clue #3

stock-photo-young-furious-businessman-breaking-metal-chain-with-hands-202526989.jpg

Clue #4
AP_18278245530533_edited.jpg

Clue #5
450.jpg

Clue #6
500_F_229740339_EIecO4FQcE2DLOS59ViDDWY5XxjAxNr2.jpg

Clue #7
FNB711compocur0603reta.jpg

Guesses:
As Nodt
Mayuri
Barragan
Tessai
Ginjou

Giriko
Gerard
Kenpachi
Yammy
Gremmy

Ywach
Tensa Zangetsu
Hichigo
Aizen
Pernida

Komamura
Urahara
Mask de Masculine
Tousen
Gin

Nanana
Szayel
Ichigo
Orihime
Kon

Masaki
Ikumi
Shunsui
Chad
Yachiru

Riruka
Minazuki
Tsukishima
Hinamori Momo
Ulquiorra

WINNER: NeoPlatonist

Explanation of the Clues below:
Many of these clues have multiple reasons for being selected, with the hope that the accumulation of ideas would inspire someone to think it was her. I think much of the misdirection came from the fact I used the image of a man for the first three clues, because it wasn't until the 24th guess that someone actually chose a woman.

Clue #1:
Palpatine is known for having "two sides" to him: The Emperor and the Sith Lord. Similar to Unohana who has her outward facing Mother like appearance, but also her darker side which is the violence of the Original G13. Secondly, for anybody who DOES know Star Wars, the concept of the Sith is that "there can only be one" and eventually the apprentice must kill the master (similar to how Kenpachi's work). Also figured the image of how old he is would be a hint as to someone very old, and Unohana is one of the oldest in the series.

Clue #2:
Similar to the 1st clue, it's an image of Bruce Banner who's relatively innocent as a person, but when he "transforms" he becomes the strongest unit. Figured there was also some potential overlap there with Unohana being a Healer (which is basically a Doctor/Scientist in its own right), and how she goes from Healer to absolute killing machine.

Clue #3:
This one was more symbolic, with the image of someone breaking chains/shackles. This was literally Unohana's purpose in the final war, where her influence on Kenpachi was supposed to break the shackles of power he had imposed on himself. It was because of her influence doing so that Kenpachi went on to unlock Shikai/Bankai and reach his War Power potential.

Clue #4:
I thought this one might evoke images of her Bankai, purely from an imagery standpoint. In her duel with Zaraki her Bankai emits a blood-like substance, it covers everything, and sort of splashes everywhere. I had hoped in conjunction with the other clues this might be a hint as to her power.

Clue #5:
Not only is Pepto Bismal a type of medicine, but it also is used to treat stomach pains typically, with the idea being the stomach acid in her Shikai has healing properties. So not only was it intended to be related to stomach acid, but the fact that it's a type of medicine. And a a hail mary, I thought the color pink might evoke thoughts of Yachiru, who was named after Unohana, so people might make a connection there.

Clue #6:
Literally the image of a grown woman "fighting" a child. This is a throwback to Unohana fighting Kenpachi as a young boy.

Clue #7:
This image was used a handful of times in their fight. Not only is the stab wound where Zaraki ends up killing her, but the placement of the sword is also where the scar is hidden under her braid.

Last edited:

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Thank you Seirei55 for opening up the new thread! :thumbs

Wow - Willster - this has been a fun and interesting game....

Clue # 1: Emperor Palpatine.... evil mentor, hidden Senator, like Aizen, Yhwach, or even Ichibee perhaps.... But mostly it reminds me of Mayuri. :scheme
Clue # 2: Marvel's Incredible Hulk - gosh, there are so many "hulked-out" characters in Bleach.... but this reminds me of Kon in Mayuri's lab before the arrival of the Zero Squad in Chapter 516 pictured here:
tumblr_mdhxddL7y71ry5peb.png
Clue # 3: Well, the obvious answer is breaking the chain of fate. But it could be any smaller person overcoming an obstacle... However, breaking chains is what it shows. Ichigo busting out of Opie's Jail? :idk
Clue # 4: Protestors in the Phillipines... painting the Shell/Valero logo red. Could be it's about Red. Could be it's about little guys protesting the big guys. Again, it's anybody's guess.
Clue # 5: Could be this is about pink. Duh. Or maybe it's about the number 5? The 5 Royal Guards?

All of this to say that I haven't the faintest clue what these all mean. :crazy

So, I'll just guess something silly for fun and to to get another clue! :eagerness

Kon! ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone on reaching the new version/thread of the game! :yay (It only took us a bit over 3 years to complete the previous version, hahaha.)

Nope not Szayel nor Ichigo =)

Damn, hope ya'll don't kill me when I reveal who it is and why. Cant remember a game going on this long xD

I guess you weren't around back when Gohara (among other people) used to host super-long games. We had some really long games over the years.

Anyway, Masaki would've been my next guess, but TheOutlier beat me to it so my guess is: Giriko.

Reaction score
Not Masaki =) And Giriko was already guessed, and nope not him!

Clues are here

Status
Not open for further replies.