• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

GrimmHime FC: The Beauty and the Beast

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
GrimmHimeBannerV2.png~original

Owner: Butterfly Rose
Co-Owner: Flare-Flare

MemberBanner.png~original

1.ButterflyRose
2. Flare-Flare
3. Ruri
4. Ishimaru Kiyotaka
5. mayuko
6. Summer RainingStars

rulebannerv2.png~original

* If you do not like a pairing DO NOT read or post in that pairing FC. If you have an issue with something said in a fan club, use the report button or PM a mod, DO NOT take it into your own hands or start a war. This could result in an temp ban with no warning at the mods discretion.

* Do not discuss other pairings in your pairing fan club OR characters from a rival paring not apart of your paring. The FC should only discuss the specified pairing or character. This will be handled with quickly at the mods discretion. Posts will be deleted without warnings. Single/Multiple offenses could result in a temp ban without warning, depending on the severity and frequency. These rules apply to everyone on the forums, including owners and co-owners of fan clubs.

* Neg reps to rival pairing FC posts won't be tolerated. I consider this being in an FC of a pairing you don't like therefore breaking a rule. There are no warnings for this, this is a ban-able offense on the first time.

grimmori.png~original

QuestionBanner-1.png~original

When or Why did you start liking GrimmHime?
Favorite Moment?
Do you think Orihime has/had an influence of Grimmjow?
Do you think Grimmjow has/has an influence on Orihime?
Do you want the two of them to have moments together in future chapters? Explain.

All graphics courtesy of Flare-Flare

Last edited:

Flare-Flare

Flarie
Reaction score
Aww... you beat me to submitting this FC. [strike]Had the layout and graphics already done.[/strike] Oh well. Glad to see this FC is finally up again. I miss chatting about GrimmHime.:inlove They are such a lovely pair.:love Requesting joinage and also, any chance you need a co-owner?:wtf

Last edited:

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Ah, welcome Flarie! If I had known you wanted to create this FC I would have left it to you :amuse. If you want we can still use your layout and graphics since mine are lame as hell.

And I would love a co-owner, thanks for offering!

I've missed talking about this pair too, so hopefully we'll see them together soon since they are ​in the same place.

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure discussing other pairings is against the rules...

Anyways, do you like GrimmHime, regardless? You don't have to like them as a couple, it's fine to like them as friends/potential friends/comrades as well :)

Flare-Flare

Flarie
Reaction score
Ah, welcome Flarie! If I had known you wanted to create this FC I would have left it to you :amuse. If you want we can still use your layout and graphics since mine are lame as hell.

And I would love a co-owner, thanks for offering!

I've missed talking about this pair too, so hopefully we'll see them together soon since they are ​in the same place.

Oh thank you so much! (I hope I didn't sound rude btw. Please forgive me if I did. >////<) [strike]I was taking too long anyway.[/strike]

Here are some of the graphics I had done:

grimmori.png~original

So how do you think Kubo will reveal Grimmjow once Kubo returns to HM?? I'm hoping for some snide remarks made by Grimmjow to Orihime and Orihime teasing him in response.:lmao Oooh, and do you think Grimmjow will still continue to call Orihime "Woman"? I would love to hear Grimmjow call her that again.:inlove

Last edited by a moderator:

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Oh thank you so much! (I hope I didn't sound rude btw. Please forgive me if I did. >////<) [strike]I was taking too long anyway.[/strike]

Here are some of the graphics I had done:

grimmori.png~original

So how do you think Kubo will reveal Grimmjow once Kubo returns to HM?? I'm hoping for some snide remarks made by Grimmjow to Orihime and Orihime teasing him in response.:lmao Oooh, and do you think Grimmjow will still continue to call Orihime "Woman"? I would love to hear Grimmjow call her that again.:inlove

These graphics are wonderful Flarie! Do you mind if I use them? And no you weren't rude at all! I was like you and just couldn't wait to make this FC lol:biggrin

Well hopefully he'll reveal his full body this time instead of giving us teasers like he has been! But, I imagine that Orihime is busy training with the other arrancar (I think it's safe to assume)so maybe he'll give us a moment with Grimmjow and Orihime sparing?

*Orihime releases Shiten Koushun as a sword comes towards her*
*her "attacker" is repelled back and we see Grimmjow wiping blood of his face, smirking*
"Not bad, Woman."

I imagine he would call her "Woman" :XD
Though I think it would be funny if every time he did Orihime would squirt water or something on him because she wants him to call her by her name :amuse

Flare-Flare

Flarie
Reaction score
These graphics are wonderful Flarie! Do you mind if I use them? And no you weren't rude at all! I was like you and just couldn't wait to make this FC lol:biggrin

Well hopefully he'll reveal his full body this time instead of giving us teasers like he has been! But, I imagine that Orihime is busy training with the other arrancar (I think it's safe to assume)so maybe he'll give us a moment with Grimmjow and Orihime sparing?

*Orihime releases Shiten Koushun as a sword comes towards her*
*her "attacker" is repelled back and we see Grimmjow wiping blood of his face, smirking*
"Not bad, Woman."

I imagine he would call her "Woman" :XD
Though I think it would be funny if every time he did Orihime would squirt water or something on him because she wants him to call her by her name :amuse

Yes!! Yes!! Feel free to use anything you want.^^

D'aaw! Your little scene with Grimmjow and Orihime sparing is so cute!! I want this to happen so badly. I could also see Grimmjow asking Orihime to heal him after putting up with whatever rigorous training Urahara is making them go through.

Hmmm... I'm looking for some new GrimmHime art on deviantART and pixiv but can't seem to find any.:cry I hope that changes once Grimmjow reappears.

Old fanart:
Source: http://kominato.web2.jp/ (Dead) :(
080725.jpg

080803.jpg

080922.jpg

080805.jpg

b_kijyou.jpg

b_b.jpg

\
b_pajyama.jpg

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Yes!! Yes!! Feel free to use anything you want.^^

D'aaw! Your little scene with Grimmjow and Orihime sparing is so cute!! I want this to happen so badly. I could also see Grimmjow asking Orihime to heal him after putting up with whatever rigorous training Urahara is making them go through.

Hmmm... I'm looking for some new GrimmHime art on deviantART and pixiv but can't seem to find any.:cry I hope that changes once Grimmjow reappears.

Old fanart:
Source: http://kominato.web2.jp/ (Dead) :(
080725.jpg

080803.jpg

080922.jpg

080805.jpg

b_kijyou.jpg

b_b.jpg

\
b_pajyama.jpg

Thanks for sharing the fanart!
Yeah, it is really hard to find new GrimmHime fanart these days. I've seen plenty of new fanart for them separately, but not together :(. If only I could draw well! :XD

I really want a scene with Orihime being all sassy with him (you know she can be), and Grimmjow being impressed by her growth since the last time he saw her in HM

Reaction score

I'd like to join. such a sexy pairing.