• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

FT; Chapter 345 "Someone's Voice" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The new chapter is out.
What do you think about it?

We had:
- Erza's thoughts on what has happened to her last week.
- Partial conclusion to the fight/race between the rest of FT's team and Sylph Labyrinth.
- An (unexpected) appearance of the antagonist and the culprit behind a part of plot twist.

Cross

Such misfortune...
Reaction score
The new chapter is out.
What do you think about it?

We had:
- Erza's thoughts on what has happened to her last week.
- Partial conclusion to the fight/race between the rest of FT's team and Sylph Labyrinth.
- An (unexpected) appearance of the antagonist and the culprit behind a part of plot twist.

Thanks, Polgarena :D

Erza was the one who provided the first part of comic relief in this chapter :D Hell, even the author/editor comments were used to make fun of her child form. :XD

Gray shows us his skills and mastery of ice-molding magic yet again. Ice - make Thief's Hand :lmao ... The last time he did a similar trick was when he created a copy of the key which was needed to activate the cannon , back in the Edolas Arc.

I feel sorry for those treasure hunters - they are going to have it rough now , with FT as their opponent. And they want to get their hands on one of Lucy keys? Bad decision :D On the other hand, who knows what Mashima will use to put her at a disadvantage in a fight - if she lost one of the more powerful golden keys , it would be a heavy blow to her offence and defence ability as a mage.

Yay for the superhuman senses of a DS playing a role in the story again. Whose voice Natsu heard though? It seemed familiar to him, like he knew it's owner from somewhere. Could it be the voice of Eternal Flame? Is it a sentient being ? Warrod said it was worshiped as a guardian deity... A Flame Dragon , like Atlas? No, having the dragons return to the story so early after the last arc would feel a bit strange. Maybe the words about experiencing the past yet again are more important that it looks like?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how Natsu is going to behave in this new situation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Erza was very good this chapter. It’s nice to see her all goofy and childish for a moment. Also, it was a nice touch from Mashima, to keep her usual self in a child form.

I am very surprised by Gray. I loved his new technique, and I’m sure he just made it up. Quite skillful, I admit. :)

There’s a parallel tournament for treasure hunters! I like that. It was interesting to see this, I imagined a serious fight amongst Champions, but I’m pleased with what we got. :XD After a race, a game of throwing bottles.

When the bottle broke, I said “Happy, you foool!” But, who can ever stay mad at those cute cat eyes. :p In fact, he did them a favor and stopped unnecessary fighting. Thank you Happy. :)

I wondered who’s voice Natsu heard, and soon after I saw Succubu’s Eyes member, I thought Natsu heard him and recognized him.
But, then again... It might be someone else.
It would be interesting if it was Eternal Flame. [Who’s with me that Natsu’s going to eat a part of it too?]

This is going to be more serious than it seemed from what we had last chapter. I’m glad we got to see this new Dark Guild member, and not Minerva, as I think it’s still to soon for her re-appearance in the manga.
I feel like Sylph Labyrinth should either make a run for their lives, or try to help Fairy Tail.

Very good chapter, I liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.