• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Forum FAQ

Belias

The Gigas
Reaction score
I think this July will be a bit too soon. Maybe next year, but we probably won't do it yearly.

Reaction score
I have changed all my preferences to not send me emails when I get notifications...I am still getting emails.

How do I stop this from happening?

Reaction score
I have changed all my preferences to not send me emails when I get notifications...I am still getting emails.

How do I stop this from happening?

Nothing other than "Watched threads" comes to mind because normally, you shouldn't be receiving e-mails if you've disabled that function.

Please, go to the list of Watched threads through the Navigation bar and check if the watched thread notifications are enabled.

If you decide to disable e-mail notifications for threads, you can follow this short guideline: https://www.bleachmyasylum.com/inde...uidelines-styled-for-xenforo.4544/post-473848

Note: using the described option will disable e-mail notifications for all threads. Similarly, if you unwatch threads through this option, you will remove all threads from your watching list.

Reaction score
did we lose members in the switch or were there always only about 5k members

Reaction score
did we lose members in the switch or were there always only about 5k members
I think we've been having that number for quite some time. I certainly didn't notice that we've lost members, especially since once an account is made, the user can't delete it and the switch-over to XenForo was smooth and without any particular losses.

Reaction score
I think we've been having that number for quite some time. I certainly didn't notice that we've lost members, especially since once an account is made, the user can't delete it and the switch-over to XenForo was smooth and without any particular losses.
If it's just small, I feel like we could probs get a lot of people back when the Anime returns for our weekly talks

Reaction score
If it's just small, I feel like we could probs get a lot of people back when the Anime returns for our weekly talks
I too hope people come back or join once the anime starts again. :D