• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Fairy Tail Anime: Season Three

Reaction score
If those rumors are true then that's awesome! I'm excited to see The Alvarez Arc animated. :p

Ankoholic v2.0

In Hell Since 2013
Reaction score
"Hiro Mashima is the hero of the day!" That he is. This bit of news certainly gives me something to look forward to in 2018. Seeing the final two arcs get animated is going to be a real treat, especially in regards to certain scenes being supported by Yasuharu Takanashi's amazing soundtrack.

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm excited to see The Alvarez Arc in the Anime. It would be awesome if they add some content as well such as seeing more of The Gods Of Ishval. More Fairy Tail Anime and a new Fairy Tail Movie which is awesome. :p

Reaction score
According to Mashima's Twitter Fairy Tail anime will resume in the fall of 2018! Oh happy day!

Ankoholic v2.0

In Hell Since 2013
Reaction score
Fall, huh? Good. That'll give me something to look forward to. It'll be nice to see Natsu and the gang again. I'm curious to see how the anime will handle the final two arcs. Well, that and if it will be in the style of the original show, the second one or the more recent movie. I'm assuming the later, considering the second series seemed to take after the first movie.

Reaction score
Awesome yet another Anime to watch! :p

Ankoholic v2.0

In Hell Since 2013
Reaction score
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...il-anime-reveals-returning-staff-cast/.130208

So it looks like the anime will be handled by the same crew who did second 'season' of Fairy Tail. I was expecting it to adopt the style of the second movie, much like how the anime adopted the style of the first film with when it returned last time, but I'm down for this. I just have my fingers crossed that the color palette will be more like it was during the adaption of the last part of the Grand Magic Games as opposed to how it was handled during the Tartaros arc.