• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Could this be it? The Bleach fandom's last hope (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am just worry people know all spoilers of not adapted content, the rest i am fine

Reaction score

[/FONT]

So apparently there was a Thousand Year Blood War teaser at the end of the Bleach 271 screening at Jump Festa 2019... and it wasn't Bleach Brave Souls. I even had someone who was there saying he didn't see a Brave Souls Logo. Just a Thousand Year Blood War Tease. I'm convinced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

[/FONT]

So apparently there was a Thousand Year Blood War teaser at the end of the Bleach 271 screening at Jump Festa 2019... and it wasn't Bleach Brave Souls. I even had someone who was there saying he didn't see a Brave Souls Logo. Just a Thousand Year Blood War Tease. I'm convinced.

Apologies, but I just genuinely don't know what your post is about, could you explain? All I can see are 2 links to PlatinumEquinox Twitter account and a quote of his statement regarding the teaser after episode 271 screening (said teaser already being debunked as fake). Also, looking at the raw quote code, there's so many font and colour tags, much more than I'm used to seeing on this site.

Ankoholic v3.0

Broken Hopes
Reaction score
I sort of agree with what you're saying. It's true that based on fan reactions alone we should have gotten an anime by now because there is an undeniable demand. However, it also takes someone in charge to see the potential and make it happen. The Thousand Year Blood War quite frankly offers a lot that's new and different. Many will like it, yet some may be put off. All it takes is one major director or producer to support it.

I also believe there's hope to see it animated. Whether it will happen soon or not, I can't say, but the chance is always there.

To be honest, I'd probably fall under the category of being put off by it. I feel for the fans that want the final arc to be animated but I... get depressed at the notion of the possibility. I mean I went from being happy to hear that Rukia was playable in the Jump Force game (unlike its predecessor) to not caring the moment it turned out to be from the final arc. Be careful for what you wish for I guess. Unless very large changes were to be made (or if the light novels go well and were adapted alongside it), I'd rather the anime just come back with original content that tosses in an ending based on what I remember hearing about the final two chapters.

And yes, I know that's incredibly petty and that I could just... not watch it if it were to happen. I probably would. I haven't even looked at the fan made first episode of the final arc. Maybe that will change things up but I don't know yet and I just can't go through that story a second time. I couldn't even finish reading it after a certain point. But that's just how I am on the subject. I do hope for the fans who want it, however, that their wishes come true. I just can't be a part of it as it stands now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I get depressed always I remember content of final arc that is in BBS and Jump Force and is not adapted in anime.

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
I hope it returns as many people seems to care a lot about Bleach anime.
I am not very interested as I was never really anime lover. I am only interested in things that anime could change and/or add more to the story.

Many people around behave like it's confirmed and that could turn out into big disappointment.
Yeah i agree with u 100 percent! I would love to have anime again

Status
Not open for further replies.