• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Chapter 2 - Bleach 'New' Final Arc!

Reaction score
Hello again everyone! It's not been quite as long as I was expecting!

Here's chapter 2 of my new Bleach arc - 'Revenge of the Nameless Children!' Enjoy! :D

https://imgur.com/a/XW4sh

If you like it, please spread the word and let me know what you think :) I wasn't sure whether to make a new thread or reply to the old one but I think it'll be easier to realise it's a new chapter this way. Just let me know if I should take it down.

Reaction score
The first part has a thread with the number one. Having the second chapter in its own thread is fine with me. If there will be more, please number it with three.

Again, great work story and art! :)

Reaction score
This is an amazing second part to your comic! Thanks for sharing it with us. I really liked both your amazing facial expressions and your unique character designs, especially the Hollow you came up with. The story was excellent as well. You definitely have a talent for creating comics and I hope you'll keep up the good work.

Reaction score
I expected you to continue the story from the Quincy point of view, but it's still nice that you left it as a cliffhanger. :)

I like how Kazui's design combines features he inherited from his parents, while keeping it unique. The reveal of his Zanpakuto Spirit was intense, just as Bach's Reiatsu forcing Kazui out of Jinzen. The Zanjutsu teacher looks badass.

You handled Kazui's insecurities in a very good way! The appearance of that Hollow was epic (the mask looks superb), but Ichika's was even better. As akhal-teke said you have an excellent tallent in drawing facial expressions.

Great job! :thumbs

[PS - Do you ink the panels digitally?]

Last edited:
Reaction score
The first part has a thread with the number one. Having the second chapter in its own thread is fine with me. If there will be more, please number it with three.

Again, great work story and art! :)

Thank you so much! :)

This is an amazing second part to your comic! Thanks for sharing it with us. I really liked both your amazing facial expressions and your unique character designs, especially the Hollow you came up with. The story was excellent as well. You definitely have a talent for creating comics and I hope you'll keep up the good work.

Thank you so much! There's definitely more to come :D

I expected you to continue the story from the Quincy point of view, but it's still nice that you left it as a cliffhanger. :)

I like how Kazui's design combines features he inherited from his parents, while keeping it unique. The reveal of his Zanpakuto Spirit was intense, just as Bach's Reiatsu forcing Kazui out of Jinzen. The Zanjutsu teacher looks badass.

You handled Kazui's insecurities in a very good way! The appearance of that Hollow was epic (the mask looks superb), but Ichika's was even better. As akhal-teke said you have an excellent tallent in drawing facial expressions.

Great job! :thumbs

[PS - Do you ink the panels digitally?]

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment :) We'll definitely get back to the Quincies eventually! And no, I don't, I use black sharpies to ink those sections. I then have the settings on my scanner darken the blacks just so you can't see the pen marks. :)

Reaction score
Yeah man the dialogue, facial close ups even the way you present the chapter title. You nailed Kubo's style. Great job and thanks, I'm excited for this arc

Reaction score
Yeah man the dialogue, facial close ups even the way you present the chapter title. You nailed Kubo's style. Great job and thanks, I'm excited for this arc

Thank you very much :) Hopefully it'll be about the same wait for the next chapter, so not too long!

Reaction score
Dude this is FUCKING amazing! I was heartbroken when bleach ended! you rock

Reaction score
interesting. I already liked the teacher xP