• On Saturday, 18th December 2021, the 20th anniversary Bleach exhibition opened. It will last until 16th January 2022. On the Bleach Jump Festa Stage, a preview/teaser for the TYBW anime arc has been unveiled. The anime comes back in October 2022. Make sure to follow the threads for more information and discussions.

Burn the Witch (General Manga Info)

The Outlier

سنکی روح...
Reaction score
I found this recent Burn The Witch question Kubo got on Klub Outside. I tried to translate it with Google but it's terrible and doesn't make any sense. Could someone please translate it? I wish I knew Japanese xD

View attachment 6114

It roughly translates to:

"I have a question about Magic in BTW.

In episode 0.8 which is the pilot manga, Noel-chan uses Tairyū Zettai Satsugai Hō (Anti-Dragon Absolute Kill Gun) in Front London, and in episode 1, the numbered Flute-Blowing magic called Magic appears.

Assuming that Magic and Anti-Dragon Absolute Kill Gun are similar, (since they both use magic), I believe that one of the following two factors may have caused Eru-chan (Noel) to use this un-numbered attack method in the Front.

(1) Magic is an attack method that uses a special spirit that can only be found in Reverse London via a magical vessel, whereas the Anti-Dragon Absolute Kill Gun is an attack method for the Front that does not require a special spirit.

(2) It was also an attack against a masked dragon that had been hiding for 10 years, and as a mysterious means used Anti-Dragon Absolute Kill Gun as a higher level of Magic or Magic itself.

I'm very curious about the relationship between Magic and Anti-Dragon Absolute Kill Gun, but will it be revealed in the future work!?"

[Translated via my personalized ML tools, so take it with a grain of salt...]

Reaction score
I can see an announcement this summer for Season 2, finishing on September.