• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Bleach: The New Threat

Reaction score
~ Wow, the drawing looks amazing. All the trouble you had with Kenpachi payed off. I enjoyed Shunsui's, Natas' and Sajin's panels the most. Natas looks better now than on the last picture he had. It may be because this one is a close up of his face. :thumbs
~ Is the Kenpachi in hell someone from novels or movies, somebody from the manga, or somebody you made up? You don't have to answer if it contains spoilers.
~ Normaly, when people insult their opponents they say they have giant heads, but Kenpachi goes the other way around. I'm glad he didn't get to enjoy his encounter with Natas. :lmao
~ A Captains' meeting! :fangirl
~ I'm sheding my tears for Rangiku, and especially Hanataro. :cry They were good soldiers.
~ Ayane Setsuka intrigued me. I wonder how she looks, because the image I attached to her has some details of Kirio. :headscratch
~ Shinji never ceases to amuse me. :XD
~ Momo! When will her ordeals end. Please endure.

Starky

GreenOokami
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on these chapters. I have been very busy this past week and haven't been able to find time to draw the chapter pages. I'll be going away for the weekend starting tomorrow, but I'm back on Monday so to make up for it, I'll upload 3 chapters when I'm back.

Starky

GreenOokami
Reaction score
Chapter #16, #17 & #18 have been added. However, there are no drawings for them as of yet. I've been extremely busy lately and have had little time to come online. Never mind getting around to drawing :lmao Enjoy!

Reaction score
Three chapters in a row! Thanks for this treat. :)
~ I still can't believe what happened to Hanataro. :cry The most emotional moment of the scene were Shuhei's words.
~ It may have been a sad moment, but I had to laugh at Hitsugaya's proclamation. Typical Toshoro, hehe.
~ I forgot about the new Captain, Ayane Setsuka. I don't know how should I feel about her - is she a friend or foe, a trustworthy warrior or a being from Hell in disguise. :headscratch
~ Nice tradition, Shunsui. :thumbs
~ :wtf We might see Urahara soon!
~ Shinji, you funny man.
~ Awesome set-up chapter.

~ Karin and Yuzu are in training! I'll say that you're making every fandom's wish coming true. :applause Yuzu is a Quincy and Tessai appeared as you promised.
~ Urahara's Shoten - a gathering place for souls of all kinds. And, yes - it's a rescue team, hehe.
~ The portal ond the floor is a nice detail.
~ Just who is that person who appeared from the shadow? Uryuu? Or somebody else, I wonder. :scheme
~ I like the lore about Natas and his abilities that you inserted here. I just wonder how do they know about it. I assume you'll answer that later.
~ It looks like Hisagi will have a good fight against Zakabi.

~ "Because, my Bankai is even more terrifying, and I’d rather use my Shikai to defeat someone as strong as you." Talk about a quote to remember! :laser
~ I wonder how does Zakabi look like. [I assume you'll draw him when you find enough time and that's why you haven't included his overall appearance in the text.]
~ I like; no, I love Hisagi's Bankai! It's terrifying and quite fitting for his character. Also, he's a perfect character to be in the rescue team, dramatically speaking, considering what we know about Natas.
~ So, their best chance was for Shuhei to drain his Bankain fighting against Zakabi only. But his victory was quick so this adds tension to the story.

Amazing chapters! :applaude

Starky

GreenOokami
Reaction score
Chapter #19 & #20 have been released.

I had originally planned to get up to date with the drawings and the volume cover this weekend. But sadly I have been quite ill this weekend. However, I don't have plans for this whole week, so once I'm better I'll finally be able to get up to date with everything and go back to weekly releases.

Reaction score
Hey, Starky, good to hear from you again. I hope you're feeling better now. Thank you for the double release.

~ I'd actually say that Hisagi's Bankai is way more dangerous than any of Vizordes' Hollow. That said, fights between fellow Shinigami are always interesting. If they had't have numbers on their side, there would have been more troubles.
~ I assume Aizen left those fragments in Kira as well, but since he died, he wasn't Natas' target. :headscratch
~ Tessai. :wtf And, he gets to fight Natas' right hand man, Toyama. You don't know how happy I am, hehehe. But, only because you included Tessai on this, but because of the way you connected all story parts.
~ So, Byakuya gets a rematch; good because he was really enjoying that tea. :p And Love gets to have a fight? Nodoka's back?!! :zomg Things are heating up.
~ You really serve justice to all the characters you used for the story!

~ Two Piece. :lmao I loved the fourth wall breaking here!
~ That was Tessai's death punch and Toyama didn't die!
~ Ever logical Byakuya - oh well, I'll just end this before you transform.
~ Nodoka has a twin sister, Madoka! What a twist. And I assume she's more powerful. She's more cruel, that's for sure.
~ This is a volume ender, right? Either way, it was very intense.

Reaction score
I recently started reading the series and I like it very much:)
I like how you invented Yumichika and Hisagi Bankai and how now you are focusing on some characters which are neglected by Kubo such as Tessai or Love:)

Starky

GreenOokami
Reaction score
Hey, Starky, good to hear from you again. I hope you're feeling better now. Thank you for the double release.

~ I'd actually say that Hisagi's Bankai is way more dangerous than any of Vizordes' Hollow. That said, fights between fellow Shinigami are always interesting. If they had't have numbers on their side, there would have been more troubles.
~ I assume Aizen left those fragments in Kira as well, but since he died, he wasn't Natas' target. :headscratch
~ Tessai. :wtf And, he gets to fight Natas' right hand man, Toyama. You don't know how happy I am, hehehe. But, only because you included Tessai on this, but because of the way you connected all story parts.
~ So, Byakuya gets a rematch; good because he was really enjoying that tea. :p And Love gets to have a fight? Nodoka's back?!! :zomg Things are heating up.
~ You really serve justice to all the characters you used for the story!

~ Two Piece. :lmao I loved the fourth wall breaking here!
~ That was Tessai's death punch and Toyama didn't die!
~ Ever logical Byakuya - oh well, I'll just end this before you transform.
~ Nodoka has a twin sister, Madoka! What a twist. And I assume she's more powerful. She's more cruel, that's for sure.
~ This is a volume ender, right? Either way, it was very intense.

Yeah his Bankai is very dangerous. If there wasn't as many as there was there, they might've had more trouble. It was fun writing that scene.

You are correct, Aizen did indeed also leave fragments in Kira. But seeing as he died, he wasn't a target.

I've been waiting a while to see Tessai have a fight in Bleach. Since it doesn't seem likely, I decided I would do it :wha His fight was actually very hard to write, but it's a good one.

I felt Byakuya of all characters deserved a rematch. I haven't used him much in this story and I actually really like writing Byakuya fights.

I brought Love in mainly so I could break the fourth wall :lmao But also because I really like him too. He doesn't get much love. (Get it?)

Toyama will be tough to beat :wha

Yeah to me Byakuya just seems to be the most likely to just try and end a fight before his opponent gets their full power.

Yes she's certainly more cruel, and yes she is in fact stronger!

Yes this was the end of the volume, though I'm still undecided who to put on the volume cover.

I recently started reading the series and I like it very much:)
I like how you invented Yumichika and Hisagi Bankai and how now you are focusing on some characters which are neglected by Kubo such as Tessai or Love:)

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I love writing this story, so it's always nice to hear that people are enjoying it.

Reaction score
Yeah his Bankai is very dangerous. If there wasn't as many as there was there, they might've had more trouble. It was fun writing that scene.

You are correct, Aizen did indeed also leave fragments in Kira. But seeing as he died, he wasn't a target.

I've been waiting a while to see Tessai have a fight in Bleach. Since it doesn't seem likely, I decided I would do it :wha His fight was actually very hard to write, but it's a good one.

I felt Byakuya of all characters deserved a rematch. I haven't used him much in this story and I actually really like writing Byakuya fights.

I brought Love in mainly so I could break the fourth wall :lmao But also because I really like him too. He doesn't get much love. (Get it?)

Toyama will be tough to beat :wha

Yeah to me Byakuya just seems to be the most likely to just try and end a fight before his opponent gets their full power.

Yes she's certainly more cruel, and yes she is in fact stronger!

Yes this was the end of the volume, though I'm still undecided who to put on the volume cover.

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I love writing this story, so it's always nice to hear that people are enjoying it.

It's most important that you like writing it:)
All you planning to show all the unknown Bankai?

Are you planning to show the Royal Guard?

Starky

GreenOokami
Reaction score
It's most important that you like writing it:)
All you planning to show all the unknown Bankai?

Are you planning to show the Royal Guard?

Only those who are confirmed to have Bankai. Though if they appear in the manga before I write them, I'll stick with that one.

Yes, they will appear at some point.