• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

bleach platform/console game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
one of the many things I want to come from bleach besides the anime return is a new console game for the ps4.

there is so much potential for a ps4 bleach game. I would actually want a open world/fighting game rather than just a fighter or dynasty warriors type game.

to be able to unlock the senkaimon which you might have to earn to achieve and explore the world of bleach from the ground up in fine detail, fight hollows and control the afterlife, get involved in wars and battles with co op, character design features, go on updated side missions like you do in brave souls, story mode.

with the ps4 and the next gen something this expansion is not impossible as we already know the how expansive world exploring games has gotten now like no mans sky for example.

I know for this to even happen the anime must return which takes priority a sit contains the last arc of the story. but i feel that a new bleach platformer is warranted and is overdue

what could make it even more interesting is perhaps a VR version of it as well, to really feel like your there

what do you think

Reaction score
Agreed, these are some of my ideas on a new Bleach Video Game:

http://www.bleachmyasylum.com/showthread.php?1495-Bleach-Games&p=125058&viewfull=1#post125058

http://www.bleachmyasylum.com/showthread.php?1495-Bleach-Games&p=125206&viewfull=1#post125206

I have another post on this forum somewhere else giving more detailed ideas for a Bleach Video Game as well.

Your Ideas is Game of the year of sure material lol
I don't see it happening sadly. I wish from the bottom of my heart it does,but I don't see any studio investing this much in bleach :/
Bleach Heat the Soul 8 need to happens tho. Instead of PSP,bring it to PS4/XONE.

Reaction score
Thanks! Bleach's Universe is one of the most interesting and beautiful Universes to explore. So I think that a Bleach Open World Video Game would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.