• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Bleach novel: Can't Fear Your Own World-By Narita Ryohgo v.2

Reaction score
Both the Wikia and Amazon have the release date for Volume 3 as 21st March, 2021.

As for Spirits Are Forever With You, there is no translation of it whatsoever. There was a detailed summary by Verduistering, but they've removed it when they terminated their blog. It's been compiled here:
~ SAFWY 1
~ SAFWY 2
I guess that'll have to do for SAFWY. Thanks a lot for the links.

Reaction score
You're welcome! The SAFWY novels are coming to Bleach Brave Souls. Maybe this gives VIZ enough of a motivation to translate those 2 books as well now that they don't have almost no Bleach content to work on.

Reaction score
Oh, that's interesting. Can't Fear Your Own World has already been turned into an "arc" in Brave Souls if I'm not mistaken, so they chose the more recent novel first, huh?

In any case, I know there's probably no chance of Bleach coming back (via a sequel) and it might be for the best (look at Boruto), but like I said above, these novels are an excellent way to keep the series alive and I hope they keep coming.

Reaction score
Can't Fear Your Own World has already been turned into an "arc" in Brave Souls if I'm not mistaken, so they chose the more recent novel first, huh?

Yes, they've decided to adapt the CFYOW before any other novel. The CFOYW arc must've been successful enough for KLab to invest in other storylines.

Reaction score
Yes, this is the page count of the last page in my English book.

I haven't read much so far. I am still not fully recovered from Covid 19. Also, my motivation has suffered quite a bit. I wasn't already that much of a fan when I read the fan translations. The official translation confirmed the mindset Shunsui showed towards Mayuri, his Army of the Dead and Yamamoto's history of decision making I find unacceptable. I used to like Shunsui but my fondness of that character has suffered a lot.

And - no surprise there - Viz used the word "Vollsterndich" again.

Reaction score
And - no surprise there - Viz used the word "Vollsterndich" again.

VIZ has a history of sticking to mistakes (or unfortunate choices) in their translations rather then correcting them. Both "Vollsterndich" and "Zolo" (instead of Zoro in One Piece) are such examples. If the mistake reaches the printed version, they stick to it.

The only case I remember where they changed it recently was in Boku no Hero Academia with Bakugo's hero name reveal and they've probably done it because of reactions on social media and forums as well as the fact that it was easier to change it in the digital version.

Reaction score
I finished Volume 2 a few weeks ago and I'm still tempted to read the description for Volume 3 on the wiki. But then again, I want to read Volume 3 when it comes out without prior knowledge. Especially considering some major revelations that I hear it contains.

Generally speaking, I really liked this novel. I hope more novels keep coming. I just hope the focus shifts to characters other than... well, Hisagi, lol. Urahara, Unohana, Yoruichi, Aizen, etc. would be so much more interesting to me.

Reaction score
Sorry I'm new and I don´t know how this forum works. Besides, I don't speak English, I'm learning, so please excuse me if I do some mistakes. I have a question, where can I read all the CFYOW novels? Thank you.