• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

BLEACH "NO BREATHES FROM HELL" Special 20th Anniversary Chapter (WSJ 36/37 2021)

How would you rate this chapter? Please explain your choice in the thread as well.

• Total voters
Reaction score
If there are special seats, then perhaps Gotei 13 might become Gotei 15 with Ichigo getting the 15th seat(the number 15 has a special relationship with his name) and since Ichigo's birthday is also July 15, maybe the celebration is none other than Ichigo's own birthday party celebration of he becoming 20 years old which is the 20th anniversary of the series too along with celebration of the special seat honour...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was there any good fight that lasted 70 pages or less?

Reaction score
I guess a fight will be part of the chapter also because a lot of people expect it - but I am sure the chapter will also deal with other things.

Maybe there will be a friendly duel - I am sure Kenpachi would love to have a fight with Ichigo, exploring his new powers!

Reaction score
I guess a fight will be part of the chapter also because a lot of people expect it - but I am sure the chapter will also deal with other things.

Maybe there will be a friendly duel - I am sure Kenpachi would love to have a fight with Ichigo, exploring his new powers!
Or Ichigo vs Hollow King Grimmjow

Trao

Hato no Kaizokudan | Theatrum Mundi
Reaction score
That's great news. :yay:crazy

Reaction score
I haven't followed MangaHelpers in months, but this is interesting. Bleach will apparently have a big colour page: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/thre...-discussion-and-toc-talk.3017861/post-5540352
Minsel from MH said:
Sakamoto Days CP (first of the two consecutive CPs, very popular and sold out thanks)
Witch Watch CP (great response thanks)
Bleach oversized/spread CP (20th anniversary commemoration special chapter, 73 pages)

ITS HAPPENING

I hope kubo if his health permits, will make a sequel!

I can't work Kubo's timing out, but maybe he drew this once he's finished the manuscript for Burn the Witch Season 2. I don't think that there will be a full sequel to Bleach done by Kubo. At this moment it does seem like he'll focus on Burn the Witch more. Which is completely fine. I would be happy for a special Bleach chapter like this one every now and again (at the very least, once a year, haha, I'm that greedy for more Bleach content). :XD

Text said it's story about Ichigo invited to Soul Society, attend to an ceremonial.

Oh, that's actually interesting and it could also mean a lot of things.

I'm not sure how much time there would be for a fight considering that it's supposed to be a ceremonial, but a skirmish just might happen.

Reaction score
I trust Kubo to make self-contained stories, so assuming this chapter will present and conclude its own plot, I believe it is going to be good.

My completely impossible (and unreasonable) hope is for a Tosen chapter.
My unlikely and slightly unreasonable hope is for a Grimmjow chapter.
My unlikely but fair hope is for a Visored-focused chapter.

But since we get to see Ichigo, it is going to be his group and Gotei 13. Which is completely fair, I guess, since it is a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

I might take this chance to finally reread Bleach again. I used to reread the manga up to the Arrancar arc years ago, but I believe I never read any of Bleach again since the atrocious final arc ended.

Reaction score
One fight I can think of is Byakuya vs Tsukishima. Well, it's not like I counted the pages to make sure they were less than 70, but imagining from the animation length in my mind, I think it would be less than 70...

Reaction score
Really wondering when we will start getting spoilers and scans:)

I really hope Kubo shows at least 1 new character