• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Bleach: Chinese Games

Reaction score
I decide create this new thread because of new game that is comming up. For the moment have a trailer of it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Oh god, ANOTHER mobile game? Give me a break and give the Bleach fans a console game!

Question is will they stop working on Brave Souls to focus on this game or will this game get as many characters as Brave Souls?

Ankoholic v3.0

Broken Hopes
Reaction score
Yeah, not too fond of it being another mobile game myself. I miss the days of The Blade of Fate and Dark Souls. What I wouldn't give for a game like those two to come out that has an expanded roster up to the end of the Arrancar arc, as well as some filler and movie villains.

Reaction score
pridecat4 even being a remake of BBS, it´s separate of it because is for chinese market.
Ankoholic v3.0 me too but mobile games have been improving so games like this one deserve a shot.

Reaction score
Very nice looking game! I'm actually very impressed with the graphics. This honestly looks as good as most older console games. My only complaint is the usual one, though. It's more than past time for some Sternritters. I wish they would stop focusing on the main Bleach story and skip ahead to the TYBW.

Reaction score
Calm down akhal-teke the game barely was released. It´s only natural that they won´t show that at early stages of the game. Even so I would prefer if that only happen after anime adaptation.

Reaction score
Calm down akhal-teke the game barely was released. It´s only natural that they won´t show that at early stages of the game. Even so I would prefer if that only happen after anime adaptation.

Why do you type in white text

I removed the white text. (B. Haddrell)

Reaction score
Better than nothing for sure. We just gotta hope this does well. Companies really should be considering creating big games for Bleach due to the potential it has and also the history of its games. Considering the Brave Souls popularity, they wouldn't have a lot to lose, but mobile games and console games aren't comparable due to the overall declining sales of console games in general.

Reaction score

Sorry. I just get tired of waiting for this content. I wish I could just sit back and give them the benefit of the doubt, but it seems to get skipped over the vast majority of the time. Still, I very much like the looks of this game for what it is. The CG is some of the best I've seen from a mobile game.

Reaction score
Better than nothing for sure. We just gotta hope this does well. Companies really should be considering creating big games for Bleach due to the potential it has and also the history of its games. Considering the Brave Souls popularity, they wouldn't have a lot to lose, but mobile games and console games aren't comparable due to the overall declining sales of console games in general.

I also hope the same, the game at the moment have more than 550k downloads. Not that good but we are talking about just china.

Sorry. I just get tired of waiting for this content. I wish I could just sit back and give them the benefit of the doubt, but it seems to get skipped over the vast majority of the time. Still, I very much like the looks of this game for what it is. The CG is some of the best I've seen from a mobile game.

No prob, I understand your feelings. I also love the quincy but I would prefer a red carpet for them than this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is other chinese game out there and maybe I should rename the thread calling it Chinese games than creating other thread for this game. What you think?