• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Bleach Brave Souls Game Discussion

Reaction score
WOW! This is amazing! :)

I love the inventive use of Uryuu's wings. I am very curious what Uryuu's Vollstaendig will look like in the anime and Ryuuken's too. Some powerful characters, like Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Yamamoto have several forms of Bankai. Looking at all the different power sources inside Ichigo, he can probably access all kinds of Bankai and combine them (Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow).

Uryuu and Ryuuken probably have various uses of their Vollstaendig as well, maybe also in combination with Quincy technology.

Reaction score
WOW! This is amazing! :)

I love the inventive use of Uryuu's wings. I am very curious what Uryuu's Vollstaendig will look like in the anime and Ryuuken's too. Some powerful characters, like Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Yamamoto have several forms of Bankai. Looking at all the different power sources inside Ichigo, he can probably access all kinds of Bankai and combine them (Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow).

Uryuu and Ryuuken probably have various uses of their Vollstaendig as well, maybe also in combination with Quincy technology.
How you know Ryuuken will have Vollstaendig?

Reaction score
It was mentioned in "Can't Fear Your Own World" - a trilogy of books that is based on Tite Kubo's notes. The series is "canon" and builds on the manga.

Reaction score
It was mentioned in "Can't Fear Your Own World" - a trilogy of books that is based on Tite Kubo's notes. The series is "canon" and builds on the manga.
Where exactly? I read that particular trilogy, but I don’t recall there being any mention of Ryuuken having Vollstaendig. It has been a while since I read them, so I may have just forgotten.

Reaction score
Same here. I am not able to just find the paragraph in question. Maybe somebody can provide the precise excerpt.

It was said that there are only two Quincies who have a fully functional Vollstaendig now (after events in the last manga arc) and these are Uryuu and his father.

Reaction score
I flipped through the first book and found a part that at the very least hints strongly at what I mentioned above. Maybe there is a more direct reference somewhere else but I am quoting that part here.

I want to mention (as I did before) that Viz is not doing a good job at translating German. I hate Voll Stern Dich - it is nonsense! The correct translation is Vollstaendig - and the German official paperbacks use the correct word, also other correct German. Vollstaendig is a real German word and means complete. Bankai is the complete Shinigami power. Therefore Vollstaendig is the Quincy equivalent to Bankai.

Book I, page 145 and 146

And now Liltotto and her two companions were fighting the Arrancars in Hueco Mundo.

Although it had taken several months for them to regain their strength, they had finally recovered all their abilities, other than the Voll Stern Dichs that Yhwach had stolen from them.

"If we could just go into Voll Stern Dich, we could absorb all their reishi."

A Voll Stern Dich was a Quincy's final form. As long as they had the Sklave Rai ability from their heiligenschein halo, they could decompose all the reishi around them and force the particles to submit to them. Even Hollow reishi, which was naturally poisonous to Quincies, could be fully decomposed and therefore absorbed by Quincies without harm. But there were no longer any Quincies with that power.

Uryu Ishida and his father, who had escaped from Yhwach's Auswaehlen, might have been able to do it. But when Lil thought about how much use it was to her if her enemies had that power, she just shrugged.

Maybe some explanations of German vocabulary in that passage is helpful

Sklave - It is the German word for slavery. It is the ability to enslave reishi of an opponent. The origin of that power is the halo - Heiligenschein (that is correct in the novel), holy halo. (heilig - holy)

Quincies who have a fully functional Vollstaendig have that ability.

I think this part shows that Ishida father and son have a fully functional Vollstaendig.

covered

Rayne-sama's slave
Reaction score
Is it just me or the game now got really boring? I remember to get a 5 star character it was really hard. now I get even repeated 5 characters all the time

Reaction score
^ I only played BBS at the beginning few years back but quit it because it's not my favourite gaming genre. I, however, respect the game for making the fandom stick to BLEACH in dark days where people thought BLEACH was going in an abyss.
=====

There are new TYBW anime-like character visuals from the new BLEACH BS PV:

FdhLIlTXEAItR3w

FdhLKA3WAAATm2g

FdhLLITXkAArJcv

FdhLL0DWIAEV376
src

The PV:

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are new TYBW anime-like character visuals from the new BLEACH BS PV:
Orihime hasn't been included? She was a part of the same scene this release is taking inspiration from? Is there any rule that they can't include 4 characters per release?

Reaction score
Orihime hasn't been included? She was a part of the same scene this release is taking inspiration from? Is there any rule that they can't include 4 characters per release?
I don't have any idea about the rule. Maybe they would include later.