• On Saturday, 18th December 2021, the 20th anniversary Bleach exhibition opened. It will last until 16th January 2022. On the Bleach Jump Festa Stage, a preview/teaser for the TYBW anime arc has been unveiled. The anime comes back in October 2022. Make sure to follow the threads for more information and discussions.

Bleach Brave Souls Game Discussion

Reaction score
The art book Bleach Brave Souls is out now. I got the book today! :)

It is a beautiful book featuring a lot of characters, major ones, minor ones, anime, movies and books. Some are created with Christmas in mind, some are just for fun. It is a great mix I enjoyed a lot.
Will you post pictures of characters who were not released (Like Quilge)?:)

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks!!! i love the Shinji one:)

Do you have any interesting for Bankai Hisagi or Beyond-Ressurection Espada?:)

These are the only ones @B. Haddrell managed to scan, so please, thank her instead.
I don't have any more scans, because as she's said, the book is not exactly easy to handle while scanning.

Reaction score
The art book Bleach Brave Souls is out now. I got the book today! :)

It is a beautiful book featuring a lot of characters, major ones, minor ones, anime, movies and books. Some are created with Christmas in mind, some are just for fun. It is a great mix I enjoyed a lot.
I also received mine! its gorgeous! :)

Reaction score
The PS4 version of the game has been delayed. The new release date is unknown for now.

Reaction score
So we are getting forms for characters not initially annonced to have Beyond Bankai forms.

Honestly, it would be great if Soi-Fon gets a new form. Maybe togerher with Kensei or Komamura. We all know we will get Hitsugaya eventually

Last edited:
Reaction score
After getting a request by PM it seems I need to point out that we at BA have to be careful about how much to share from the Brave Souls art book because of copyright reasons.

I thought sharing three pictures could be considered as fair use. I am not sharing more. Please, no more requests of that kind.