• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

BBC Sherlock 2010

BlackSoul

Gentleman Spy
Reaction score
When I watched the first episode, it was good until the end, although it didn't really feel like Sherlock to me. But I thought, getting into new territory for a brief time can also work in the long run.

The cliche at the end put me off severely. I pretty much lost interest watching the next part.

Before the next part started on the Sunday in question I was extremely tired and not in the best mood. After 20 minutes I had enough and switched off the TV.

I didn't even bother starting to watch the last part and now I know that I really didn't miss anything important.

if you thought - and rightly so- the first episode of series four didn't feel much like sherlock then you will barely recognize this episode. if it weren't for the excellent actors it'd be worse still.

but even so, do watch the remaining episodes with some withe wine and chips in hand. it's not impossible but I still think it unlikely for more seasons to come thus it's always good to stay until the end.

at least benedict cumberbatch will stay around as doctor strange for quite a while.