• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

BA Has Changed [XenForo platform and miscellaneous]

Reaction score
Hello. Is there an option to remove the popup that appears when you double click on text? Or do you know a uBlock rule that can solve the problem? Thank you!

Reaction score
Hello. Is there an option to remove the popup that appears when you double click on text? Or do you know a uBlock rule that can solve the problem? Thank you!

Hello!

After running a quick search, there is a way to remove that. If it's removed, it's removed for all members. I don't know what option members use the most. This pop-up is suited for quoting a selection of a long message, so I think it's practical.

What does everybody else think?

Reaction score
Should the anime come back, this would offer new material to talk about. And it would also invite people to write about Bleach topics in general.

The coming English book translations will help a bit too but not as much as a continuation of the anime.

Reaction score
Hello,

Just letting everyone know that the Trophies function has been activated some time ago. To see the Trophies you've acquires so far, go to your profile page > About and scroll down.

Since we've removed negative reactions (previously negative reputation points), this is the current trophy points list:
  • 1 starting to see things that aren’t there
  • 15 starting to think they are a shinigami
  • 75 has been checked in to Bleach Asylum
  • 150 is in regular sessions with Dr. Kurosaki Isshin
  • 300 has been diagnosed as a Bleach addict
  • 500 has been checked in to ward: Bleach
  • 750 is seeing Bleach chibi’s flying around the ward
  • 1000 is claiming the hougyoku is inside them and Aizen is coming for them
  • 1250 is waiting to be saved by Kurosaki Ichigo
  • 1500 is trying to call out their zanpakutou so they can free themself
  • 2000 has been moved to solitary confinement, Bleach addiction worsening
  • 2500 is under heavy sedation around the clock to stop kidou chanting
  • 3000 has been admitted for life unless a cure is found

To read more about reactions, likes and trophies, visit this post: https://www.bleachmyasylum.com/inde...uidelines-styled-for-xenforo.4544/post-473876

Reaction score
It was really difficult to figure out what the new domain was haha. Discord saved me this time

Reaction score
It was really difficult to figure out what the new domain was haha. Discord saved me this time

I'm glad you still found your way back here. :)

It's understandably tricky because even the basic Google Search still has the Bleach "MY" Asylum as the top result. However, when you set your search for the results from the last week, "The Bleach Asylum" comes up first.

Reaction score
Why does the domain name need to change? The old name is not used after all...

Reaction score
Why does the domain name need to change? The old name is not used after all...

Sorry for a late reply.

The old domain name expired and the previous owner was unavailable to provide the required information to renew it.

And if I may add: The Bleach Asylum sounds better than Bleach My Asylum. :thumbs

Reaction score
Hey the new site looks great! The Bleach Asylum is indeed a better name and I'm digging the new profile banner features. Good to see you all again.