• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

BA Contributors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belias

The Gigas
Reaction score
We have added a new user group for users who the staff feels greatly contribute to the growth and experience here at BA. The user group will encompass many different type of contributors, from people who provide translations, raws, spoilers, graphics, help maintain sections and so on. This is our way of saying thanks.

Current Contributors and what they contribute
Zangetsu01 - brings BA Bleach spoilers and updates on WSJ manga.
DraMas26 - brings BA Bleach spoilers and updates on WSJ manga.
Seraphina - providing BA RP support and updating RP threads.
czeliate - spoiler and raw translations of weekly Bleach chapters.
Herakles - spoiler and raw translations of weekly Bleach chapters. - Taking a break from translations.
Andygoesrawr - spoiler and raw translator of weekly Bleach chapters.
ReiWen - providing updates and information of WSJ or Bleach manga.
Udarsha45 - providing updates and information of WSJ or Bleach manga.
luneth22 - spoiler and raw translations of weekly Bleach chapters.

Here is a quick FAQ:

Q: How do I get in this user group?

A: By consistently contributing to BA something of great value (admins will decide if you qualify). Anything that was mentioned above and even something that wasn't, as long as the staff thinks it makes a difference.

Q: What do I get from being in this user group?

A: Contributors Badge, Different Color Name, 150 PM Storage, 150x180 Profile Picture, 150x200 Avatar, 550x400 Signature Picture, Increased Signature Images Limit and Hide Reputation Function.

Q: Who decides how many/which users get to be in this group?

A: The staff will review users who contribute. Final decisions for users added to or removed from the group, are up to Unicorn and Belias.

Q: What if I think that I or somebody else would be qualified to be in this group? Can I recommend someone?

A: Yes, you can. Send PM only nominations to Belias or Unicorn, for yourself or somebody else. This does not guarantee joining, but it might make us see something we have missed.

Q: If I do get added to the group, can I be removed from it and how?

A: 1) you may voluntarily leave the group, 2) if Unicorn or Belias believe you are no longer consistently contributing, you will be removed, 3) if you break the forum rules or 4) any other justified reason that would warrant removal. Its a group that once you are added to, remaining apart of it, is earned and not granted.

Q: Can I be added to the group for contributing quality discussion posts?

A: No. That is the Post of The Month winners group that will be coming back soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Any other questions, comments or issues, you may PM myself or Uni.

Vel

Status
Not open for further replies.