• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Anime Crushes

Starky

GreenOokami
Reaction score
Okay so I searched to see if this topic existed and I can't find it anywhere, so I figured I'd make it! So as the name suggests, you post your Anime crushes here. Be they current or previous.

While I currently don't have one, I do have many previous ones. So I'll start with my very first Anime crush, and crush in general:

Misty - Pokémon
789440-misty05_1_.jpg

I grew up watching Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z. Because we got to see so much of Misty I ended up developing a crush on her :XD

My second crush was...

Sasami Masaki Jurai - Tenchi Muyo
sasamisitting1.jpg

Along with Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z, I also grew up watching Tenchi Muyo and Gundam Wing.

My third...

Android #18 - Dragon Ball Z
latest

I just really liked #18.

I have many more, but not gonna post them all at once. So what about everyone else? Ever had an Anime crush?

[If there is already a thread like this, and I just never found it, feel free to combine it with that]

Reaction score
lilim from monster racher and bambietta from bleach. I have a thing for psycho girls. Maybe i'm a bit of a psycho myself :XD

Seraphina

"In other news..."
Reaction score
I started watching anime while I was going through puberty, so....it could be a long list of passing infatuations. I actually think I've crushed on more anime girls than I have real ones o_O go figure.

The ones that really stick out were Washu from Tenchi Muyo back when I was a kid. And, more recently, Harribel from Bleach. And although she isn't strictly speaking an anime character, Lightning from FFXIII.

b0aafdf3dbd1ddd1441c6e8cf25288a55a955dc0.jpg

That is one ridiculously good looking woman.

I also had a huge crush on Quistis back in the day.

I'm kind of over all of those crushes these days, I must admit.

Franco

MAKE SQUAD 4 GREAT AGAIN
Reaction score
Well, duh, there's Isane.

But from other series, I've always liked Yakumo from School Rumble.

school_rumble___yakumo_by_ivanbfr.jpg
As of late, there's also been Durarara!!!'s Anri Sonohara, but I ship her with Mikado, so I wouldn't want to intrude on that. Heh.

Anri-Sonohara-durarara-34391679-640-360.jpg

Reaction score
My first Manga/Anime crush was Bulma. Even still, I consider Bulma to be the sexiest character in Manga/Anime. Chi Chi and Videl were my second and third Manga/Anime crushes respectively. I didn't have that many Manga/Anime crushes outside of them for a long time prior to trying out new series 2007 and on. I do have a crush on characters like Yoruichi, Nami, and Toa though.

Reaction score
I think my first crush was Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. Then Gin from Detective Conan. I've since then moved to good guys and squeal over Kyoraku. And there is a bunch of video game crushes, as well.

Starky

GreenOokami
Reaction score
I started watching anime while I was going through puberty, so....it could be a long list of passing infatuations. I actually think I've crushed on more anime girls than I have real ones o_O go figure.

The ones that really stick out were Washu from Tenchi Muyo back when I was a kid. And, more recently, Harribel from Bleach. And although she isn't strictly speaking an anime character, Lightning from FFXIII.

b0aafdf3dbd1ddd1441c6e8cf25288a55a955dc0.jpg

That is one ridiculously good looking woman.

I also had a huge crush on Quistis back in the day.

I'm kind of over all of those crushes these days, I must admit.

Yes I can agree with Lightning! Personally I like Vanille a little more, but I cannot deny Lightning's beauty! I also loved Washu, she was one of my favourites! Kinda wanna rewatch Tenchi Muyo now...

Well, duh, there's Isane.

But from other series, I've always liked Yakumo from School Rumble.

school_rumble___yakumo_by_ivanbfr.jpg
As of late, there's also been Durarara!!!'s Anri Sonohara, but I ship her with Mikado, so I wouldn't want to intrude on that. Heh.

Anri-Sonohara-durarara-34391679-640-360.jpg

I like Yakumo, but I always preferred Tenma, she was more my type :XD Though Eri was also great!

My first Manga/Anime crush was Bulma. Even still, I consider Bulma to be the sexiest character in Manga/Anime. Chi Chi and Videl were my second and third Manga/Anime crushes respectively. I didn't have that many Manga/Anime crushes outside of them for a long time prior to trying out new series 2007 and on. I do have a crush on characters like Yoruichi, Nami, and Toa though.

Can't go wrong with Bulma, Chi Chi and Videl. When I started watching Dragon Ball (After I had seen Z) I started to really like Bulma.

After Android #18, I think my next anime crush was probably...

Subaru - .Hack//Sign
a40ba002be58f46d5939766fae18a3de55a0905d_hq.jpg

I was watching .Hack//Sign around the same time I was first watching Bleach. However, I had also liked...

Momo Hinamori - Bleach
60.jpg

...at the same time. I would be lying if I said I didn't get super excited each time she reappeared in the series. It sucked she didn't do much in the final arc, but I was happy we at least got to see her.

Reaction score
Since I've watched Anime since I was a little kid (I believe my very first one was either Shurato or Saint Seiya), I had a lot of crushes along the years.

My first crush was Minako Aino (Sailor Venus), from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.

sailvenu.jpg

I also had a crush on Michiru Kaiou (Sailor Neptune), from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S.

latest

After them, it was probably Android 18 from Dragon Ball Z.

latest

Or, Mimi Tachikawa from Digimon Adventure.

MIMI-T-digimon-adventure-35869174-640-480.jpg

Another Digimon girl that I had a crush on was Izumi Orimoto, from Digimon Frontier.

cb48357e79a42eac78a399ff0b052fe7.jpg

Revy from Black Lagoon.

revy__black_lagoon__v2_vector_by_mike_rmb-d5rcdx6.png

Claudia McCunnen from Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

tumblr_o59ail1XhM1tw58h4o1_500.png

Morishima Haruka from Amagami SS

morishima_haruka_render_by_tsukinamealphard-d59r889.jpg

Holo from Ookami to Koushinryou.

47650080bc5a59ab0bbe6ac7aeafc92e.jpg

Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!

f0a35d9ba3bd3ffb934239ff7dd6bce8.jpg

Kokoro Tokunaga from Aishiteruze Baby

latest

Ferris Eris from Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

97289.jpg

Akeno Himejima from High School DxD

latest

Saeko Busujima from Highschool of the Dead

latest

Motoko Aoyama from Love Hina

Motoko-Aoyama-1455853882-141312.jpg

And, finally, Seika Houjouin from Princess Lover!

seika_houjouin_7908.jpg

Yuu-pon

We press on
Reaction score
Never had any " crushes" but there have been a handful of characters that I could at the least relate to a little and at most feel a very strong connection to ( yes I know it stupid, I feel how I feel)

Reaction score
@ Starky.

Indeed. I've had somewhat of a crush on Android 18 as well.

Hinamori is someone that I would see more as a Sister than a crush. I did forget to mention that I've had somewhat of a crush on Soi Fon as well, though.