• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

2016 United States Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmjow-V.L

Banned
Reaction score
I think that an abortion is a double moral by a woman or by the man supporting it, it exist enough mothers which were victims from rape situations who decided to not abort their child despite such misfortune, capable of finding happiness above their children, now if you go to those successful mothers and ask them if it would have been better to kill their child before, what do you think they would answer? if it exists successful mothers after such cases why other mothers not? should weakness be a pretext to deprive another life? because it's possible to defeat such cases.

The second point is that it's contradictory to say that someone is going to dictate what should be done inside a woman when in fact the woman is dictating the annihilation of the upcoming life which had 0 blame about such accident/misfortune.

The third point is that, to say that a fetus isn't considered as one human during the first three months is like literally saying that a human under vegetative state after an accident isn't a human as well imo.

If it should be right to kill a fetus why should the humanity protect/consider forests, plants? I mean a fetus during the first three months is a more complex organism with the opportunity to develop himself, we can thank our forests that we exist that's why we made laws to protect our flora and fauna in many parts of the world, a fetus isn't productive in the moment, but what could the fetus do in the future for the humanity or its environment? a double moral again isn't it?

It's fair to decide the life of others based on ignorance or hunches?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Most politicians lie a lot, so that doesn't really go against him any more than it does most politicians, including Hilary Clinton. :p

Reaction score
The reason why Trump won is arrogant liberals like y'all are so fucking out of touch

Arrogant establishment out of touch corporate Democrats running for office I can at least agree on. Trump hijacked the narrative of the plight of workers that is traditionally the realm of the left, which is one of the actual reasons that he won.

If the Dumbocrats simply had Bernie, we all know how this would have gone. However, I do not believe that Trump adopting and then betraying that narrative suddenly means that any future populist is screwed because of it. It just means that people will hold the next one to a (hopefully) much higher standard, and not trust workers plights in the hands of a corrupt billionaire. Either that, or go further extreme...

Going back to politics as usual on the left isn't happening IMO, and assuming as such would be simply handing Donald Trump yet another 4 years. Do we really need to repeat history when the Dumbocrats made that mistake with Bush v Kerry? This year was a hard rejection of traditional politics and on a larger stage, globalism. The left needs to reclaim the narrative and reform themselves, because simply adhering to the old status quo will just make the situation worse and not address any of the actual problems that led to Trump's presidency.

I personally am not ever supporting the DNC again unless there are major changes within that party. Even in the event of a global depression, they can just go f*** themselves as far as I'm concerned. The supposedly "left" Democrats should not be the corporate friendly party which lead to these conundrums to begin with. You can't be called "democratic" if you are out of touch with the interest of the people, and only democratic for the interest of a few.

[video=youtube;BuLrb9r9vpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLrb9r9vpQ[/video]

#NeverForgetWhy2016Happened

This is why I think the Establishment Democrat's refusal to accept any blame for their loss to Trump may end up benefiting them in the long run.

Well, if they are all looking for early retirement then it certainly will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.